What is a RhinoFabStudio®?
A certified RhinoFabStudio® (fabrication laboratory) is an Authorized Rhino Training Center (ARTC) with a workshop equipped with an array of Rhino compatible software and digital fabrication tools. These tools cover the various leading-edge industrial methods needed to design, analyze, and fabricate almost anything.
As an Authorized RhinoFabStudio you will:
- Be recognized as a leading-edge provider of industrial grade digital design, analysis, and fabrication expertise.
- Have all of your events and activities published to a worldwide audience.
- Have worldwide access to the specialty experts in every aspect of digital design, analysis, and fabrication.
- Have direct access with many of the digital design, analysis, and fabrication product development teams.
Becoming an Authorized RhinoFabStudio
To become an Authorized RhinoFabStudio, fill out this application and meet these requirements:
- Be an Authorized Rhino Training Site
- Have the digital equipment needed to fabricate almost anything.
- Have licensed Rhino plug-in or compatible CAM and analysis software.
- Have a RhinoFabStudio web page.
- Offer analysis training and workshops.
- Offer fabrication training and workshops.
- Offer lab time to students and professionals.
- Be a contributing member of the RhinoFabStudio community.
Once you have been approved,
- You can log-on and post your RhinoFabStudio events on the RhinoFabLab event schedule.
- Your details and event schedule will be posted on the Rhino News Blog.
- Your event schedule will be announced in the RhinoFabStudio News e-mails monthly.