Rhino3D.Education invites you to a Parametric Design for Cloud Application Process Webinar with Edwin Hernandez.
In this webinar, the ShapeDiver team will explain how simple it is to upload, share, and interact with Grasshopper files on a web browser. This can be very useful in order to create cloud applications for mass customizable products.
Edwin Hernandez is the Lead Parametric Designer and Lead Project Manager at ShapeDiver. He joined the ShapeDiver team in Vienna, Austria back in 2017, where he has been challenged with all kinds of projects in the 15+ industries he works with. Throughout these projects he has learned how to create highly optimized and highly complex parametric models, coding with C#, create custom plugins for Grasshopper, and create cloud applications based on Grasshopper. He teaches everything he has learned via their blog, YouTube channel, and webinars.
Join the ShapeDiver team and Rhino3D.Education in this webinar!
Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2020
Time: 11:00 am (EST)
Open to the public with prior registration.
Questions? Contact Lucia Miguel at email@example.com
Hull Design and Fairing Level 1 & 2 - Live Online Training
December 7, 9, 16, 21
By RhinoCentre NL
This training course teaches you rapid hull modeling for ships, yachts, workboats, and multihulls.
Develop competence in Class-A Fairing – Final Design – Fairing for Production – Hull Optimization – Reverse Engineering – Hull from GA/ Lines-Plan – Advanced Analysis – Modeling Strategies – Developable Hulls.
Follow and finish this training in three weeks:
- Three training modules are covered in four live training sessions of two hours. In between the live sessions, you practice self-study exercises with the instructional videos and written exercises.
- The intensive training sessions are December 7, 9, 16, and 21.
- For trainees around the world, each session is offered twice per day. Central European Summer Time (CEST): 09:00–11:00 h. (Group 1) and 17:00–19:00 h. (Group 2).
- Maximum of 10 participants per session.
- The trainer is naval architect Gerard Petersen, one of the method's developers and a fairing professional.
- After sending in some tasks, you will receive a certificate of completion.